The holiday party invitations are out. Whether you have a work party, small group Christmas gathering or a White Elephant exchange amongst friends, finding a gift for someone can be a difficult task especially if you don’t know them very well. Here are some gift ideas for everyone on your Christmas list.
- Sandi Patty’s The Voice.Patty shares deeply intimate stories of her life and the empowering spiritual truths she’s learned. She offers readers wisdom to navigate the journey from voicelessness to discovering the voice God has given you. With a poignant history of sexual abuse, infidelity, divorce and crises of self-image, Sandi lived much of her life feeling unworthy of love or value. And like so many of us, she coped by living through the voices of others, allowing other people to prescribe her identity. As she performed around the world, Sandi met others just like her, who hid wounds behind quiet smiles and struggled to live with fractured identities.
- Prone to Wander Inspirational Gifts– Their name came from the beautiful hymn “Come Thou Fount.” They recognized how easy it is to stray away and it has become their goal to design products that becomes a source of encouragement and reminder for every day. Prone To Wander LA creatively brings God’s Word in the little things we carry, wear, or see every day.
- Paul, Apostle of Christ DVD. Paul, played by James Faulkner, of Downton Abbey,goes from the most infamous persecutor of Christians to Christ’s most influential apostle. He is spending his last days in a dark and bleak prison cell awaiting execution by Emperor Nero. Luke, played by Jim Caviezel of Passion of the Christ,his friend and physician, risks his life when he ventures into Rome to visit him. Paul is under the watchful eye of Mauritius played by Olivier Martinez, the prison’s prefect, who seeks to understand how this broken old man can pose such a threat. But before Paul’s death sentence can be enacted, Luke resolves to write another book, one that details the beginnings of “The Way” and the birth of what will come to be known as the church. Their faith challenged an empire. But their words changed the world.
- Never Too Much Always Enough. This devotional flip-book is designed for the woman who feels like she can be both too much and not enough—sometimes in the same day. There are 50 devotions for each of the two messages. From talking about disappointing others to having no filter, Connolly and Morgan couple their own experience with God’s truth. When you banish lies and insecurities and find your identity in Jesus, you can embrace these truths: You are always enough. You are never too much.
- 31 Bits JewelryPaper can take on many forms. It can be bound and made into a book or magazine, it can be folded through origami and turned into a crane, or cut all over until it becomes a snowflake, but for the women of Uganda their paper rolled into beads for jewelry turns into a better life, a business of their own and more blessings than they could have ever imagined. The company is 31 Bitsand is one hundred percent handmade jewelry by the women of Uganda.
- The JESUS Film– The “JESUS” film was envisioned by Bill Bright, co-founder of Cru, and was produced in cooperation with The Genesis Project. Jesus Film Project continues to carry out Bright’s vision of showing this film to people in every country of the world. Jesus Film Project provides several tools for people to share the Gospel with their neighbors including The “JESUS” Film, which is now available in more than 1,400 languages on DVD and Blu-ray, and is a faithful depiction of Christ’s birth, ministry, death and resurrection as told in the biblical account from the Gospel of Luke.
They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.” John 4:42
For our reviews of each of the above, click the link. We were given each of these items for our review. All of our thoughts and opinions are our own.